Disruptive Platform that enables energy customers to interact with the Grid
- To provide data information in the form of dashboards at run time (data construction happens at run time)
- To perform calculations and/or data manipulations, and return the data to a visualization component.
- To reduce the load on the script developers; they should be able to focus on the actual calculations and transformations, without requiring additional development to connect services or format data.
- S3 bucket
- AWS Lambda
- Obtain real time data using a MQTT broker, which pushes the data on to a queue. The solution focuses on keeping the latency of data transfer minimal so as to provide real time insights based on the sensor generated data
- The framework uses spark for streaming the data and also for mapreduce operations on the data
- AWS Lambda service is further used to deploy scripts that runs statistical models and returns the results on a real time dashboard